Saturday, January 19, 2008

Stress Knitting

Well I have accomplished my New Years Resolutions so far - actually I am ahead of it at moment.
First pair I have done are these:
A fun sock in On Your Toes Sock Yarn. I finished the pair on Monday of this week while at Hospital waiting during Dad's heart cath procedure. Unfortunately there was bad news so on Monday night I cast on a 2nd sock as Thurs I was again at hosp to wait for Dad's bypass surgery.

Thursday night I had that one done - and Dad has 5 new veins in his heart. Today I finished the 2nd one too - this pattern went fast - its little shell socks done in Socks that Rock colorway - Rocktober.These are going to be flying to Germany tomorrow on my sister Anna's feet. So far everything is going well with my Dad, and I am about a sock ahead on my resolution.
I have a feeling I will have more socks done soon as I will be helping and doing alot of knitting to de-stress here.

2 comments:

Opal said...

Beautiful socks! I hope your father continues to do well.

Aim said...

Shell, I love the socks, and I hope your dad's heart is happy with it's new arteries....