Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I am blushing....

I blog just for myself - even though I know that others read this occasionally, I write what I think, and hit the post button. I read several blogs regularly - I was very touched that Aim left me a comment that she has awarded me this:

So now - Here are the rules:
Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about Blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!

This has lead to several days of pondering.... but I think have narrowed it down, and so I humbly give you my list:

1. Lisa - who has awesome patterns and I love the pictures of Brodie!

2. Jennifer - who I love to be tempted by with her cooking and enjoy reading the ideas, although I think I gain a few oz or lbs every time I look at her blog...

3. Holly - a great knitter who even with her busy life manages to keep on knitting- and ohhh what knitting she does!

4. Aim - Who inspires me with her knitting and whose dog I am secretly coveting. :-)

5. Tric - who never fails to make me want to buy a farm in Canada - where they get real snow!

I also have to mention Opal ( but I promised not to give her this award - due to her already having recieved it several times....hehe -but she is really a good blog to follow!) - who never fails to help me when I am frustrated with some knitting and encourages me to finish what I start.


Hope that everyone keeps warm as the winter weather comes back!

1 comment:

Opal said...

Ha! Thanks for the mention. I'm not sure I deserve it, since you're the one who bails me out more often then not. :)