Monday, April 23, 2007

New Sock Club!! Wooo Hoooo!!!

There is a new Sock Club going on--- with Registration open now!
Isn't that exciting??
Did I mention that the colorways are going to be ice cream based???????
Now who wouldn't enjoy working on socks in the middle of the summer- knowing the names of the yarns will make you think on a cool dish or cone of the sweet stuff?
Just look at the inaugural colorway:
(yes- I have the same pic that is on the site! But--- I have Permission!! - Thanks Carla!!)

I can personally vouch that the yarn to be used is great-- and the colors are scrumptious, and I can't wait to dig in - or rather knit my way through them all!

You can find out more on this here.
I am very excited about it, especially as I am the one doing the dyeing for the club. So don't miss out! Join Now!
Registration ends on June 1, 2007!





No comments: