Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Whats happening here?

The time is still quickly passing here. I have spent a lot of time on promoting my shop and working on items for in it.
This past week I added a new yarn, Sky. While its only one skein, its a very nice one. I love the color and the original idea was that I would knit it up into a shawl. Probably from a pattern out of the Estonian Lace book.
But, I looked at all the projects on the needles here, and decided that until I get to that project on my queue, It will be up for grabs on my shop. So while I am putting it on the back burner, you have the chance at it here.

As many of you may know, I am now a columnist for HandmadeNews.org in the Craft trend Department. I can't begin to say how excited and happy this makes me. I encourage everyone to stop by and take a look at all the online paper has to offer.

No comments: