Friday, May 11, 2007

Md Sheep and Wool

Okay- So last Friday I went to Md Sheep and Wool Festival, so why has it taken so long to post?
Well, call it battle fatigue hehehe!
I got to help at the fleece sale on Friday, then met up with Fj, and we helped another vendor set up. On Saterday the real fun began. I took the camera - but ummm was so busy looking at everything - well.... I forgot to take pictures! Well at least I got 2 of the walk to the fair grounds..
We have a way to go - the entrance is that small white spot way down in front.
This was taken just inside the gate. I made 3 trips to the van on Saterday. I must have been nuts! Sunday I carried stuff rather than to do the trek to the van again.

Monday I got to stay and enjoy Fj's cooking final at college. Then it was home to take a good look at my stash enhancements!
I would post the pics of the stuff here- but it would be too much. So I will give you a link to the Stash enhancement Pics instead.

Tuesday I worked at the shop - Don't miss out on the Pedicure Sock Club- Sign-ups close on June 1!
Anyhow - I am off to get some dyeing done.

No comments: